Monday 6 February 2012

Snow.

I love the snow. I love how it is after it's just snowed and everything's covered in white. Everything seems so much brighter. The only people who then go out in the snow, are people that love the snow too, and are therefore happy people, or are people that HAVE to go out and then aren't in the snow for very long. I love how when I walk anywhere on the morning after it snowed, people say good morning to me, and genuinely mean it. I love how I can't be unhappy when there's snow everywhere, I just feel as if I'm a little child again and want to dive in the snow and roll around and play in it. I don't even mind the cold when it snows, it all just seems like the side effect of something beautiful.

This has led me to the conclusion that when I move out, I want to live somewhere where the summers are warm hot beautiful summers, and the winters are snow filled and beautiful.

2 comments:

  1. Great to see you're posting again dude :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just need to find more topics and I'll do it more often :')

    ReplyDelete