Monday 19 September 2011

Drunken women.

On Saturday I night I went out with family, to go and have dinner with a family friend. On the way we passed this rather drunken woman and because it looked as if she was trying to get into this car we stopped to check she was okay. Her reply was that she'd never been so drunk in her life. So, my stepdad who was talking out the car to asked where she lives, she answered that she lives 'round the corner and asked for a lift. Now, not only was the car full, but this lady looked as if she was at the point of drunkenly throwing up, and so he said no, but turned 'round and said 'Jeff'll walk you home though' to which I get out the car, take the keys off this lady so she doesn't scratch our car and hold her up. So with this drunken, cider stinking woman slumped onto my side. She kept repeating three things over and over again. These being that she was so sorreh, that she was so embarrassed and that she'd never drunk so much in her life, this was often followed by her telling me that she'd never drink again. 
Despite the fact that she repeated those, I couldn't help but feel as if she was chatting me up, she enquired as to which football team I supported, about whether it was my Dad in the car, and then asked me if it was my Mum or my girlfriend in the car. Not only was she asking such odd questions, but her hand kept on slipping from my shoulder to my arse. Not only that but when we got to her drive she had to go over to our car (which was following slowly behind) and say thank you to my parents, telling them that they have a really nice son and that she wouldn't mind taking me home. I was quite worried at this point. I finally get her to her door and unlock it, give her her keys and put her through it. She then turns around and goes in to full on kiss me. Now me being extremely worried at this point, turn and end up being kissed on the cheek by this drunken lady.

I got back into the car and complained about cheek smelling of cider.

It really sucks to be a good guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment